Computer Technology Club
The Computer Technology Club of Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania is an organization that provides opportunities for extra-curricular enlightenment, academic enhancement, betterment and entertainment of its members.
The Computer Technology Club is a student-run organization that functions under the guidance of our academic advisor: Dr. Paul Mullins. The Executive Board of the CTC comprises of a President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Public Relation officer(s) who are elected annually in April.
Membership is open to any student or faculty member who has an interest in computer technology. Computer Science, Information Systems, and Information Technology majors/minors are encouraged to join as a supplement to their academic coursework.
Advantages of Membership
- Promotes student involvement within the community in addition to the University
- Provides "hands on" experience with various computer related devices
- Network with professionals in the computer industry
- Gain valuable insight into the resources required to obtain internships and jobs
- Engage in friendships with those who share the same understanding of computers
- Chances to participate in activities that venture beyond the classroom experiences
- Great resume builder
- Have fun!!!
How Do I Become a Member?
Becoming a member of the Computer Technology Club is unbelievably easy! The only thing you have to do is attend meetings or events! There is no cost for joing the Computer Technology Club. Our organization is funded by various fundraising projects chosen and developed by club members.