Explanations, disclaimers and obfuscations
Check to see
example works in your browser.
- Why SMIL is good
- By declarative animation, we mean animation that is done
with markup rather than script.
- The term SMIL
- Support in all browsers (almost, and sort of).
- W3C recommendation, however. Consolidation with CSS?
- The improvements within the past year have
- Library support: Fake SMILand
beta with the use of SMILScript.
- Almost all attributes of SVG objects can be animated
a variety of illustrations.
- Script is still more powerful (but more expensive)
- Opera > IE/Adobe > Firefox >
Chrome > Safari (Windows) > IE9