- "A Framework for Combining Transformations" with Mary Lou Soffa and Bill Myers (submitted November 1997 to Programming Languages Design and Implementation 1998).
- "An Approach for Exploring Code Improving Transformation" with Mary Lou Soffa, ACM Transactions on Programming Languages and Systems, September 1997.
- "The Design and Implementation of Genesis" with Mary Lou Soffa, IEEE Journal of Software Practices and Experiences to be published in 1994.
- "Investigating Properties of Code Transformations" with Mary Lou Soffa, 1993 International Conference on Parallel Processing, Vol. II, pp. 156-160, August, 1993.
- "Automatic Generation of Global Optimizers" with Mary Lou Soffa. ACM SIGPLAN '91 Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation pp. 120- 129, 1991.
- "A Unifying Framework for Optimizing Transformations". Ph.D. Dissertation, University Microfilms Inc. Also Department of Computer Science, Technical Report 91-24, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA.
- "An Approach to Ordering Optimizing Transformations", with Mary Lou Soffa. Second ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles and Practice of Parallel Programming (PPOPP), pp. 137-146, 1990.
- "A Unifying Framework for Optimizing Transformations". Ph.D. Dissertation Proposal, Technical Report 89-11, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh PA.
- Examination of the UNIX* Kernel, 2.9 BSD. M.S. Project Report, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh PA.
- "Determining Guidelines for Combining Parallelizing Transformations". Youngstown State University, June 1993.
- "A Unifying Framework for Optimizing Transformations". Sharon Section of the IEEE, March 1993.
- "Windows 3.1". Professional Development Seminar for Slippery Rock University Faculty and Staff, February 1993.
- "An Introduction to Networks Through BITNET". Professional Development Seminar for Slippery Rock University Faculty and Staff, April 1992.
- "Women in the Sciences". The Second Annual Women in Graduate Studies for the University of Pittsburgh Faculty and Students, August 1988.